Saturday, July 24, 2010

(July 24, 2010 Update)

Well,

I have all ready not kept my promise in keeping this up weekly, but I got busy with sewing projects, a couple of funerals (my high school art teacher & my Uncle Bill) & work.

Nothing really special just an ironing board cover for a friend's built in the wall one and mending. Learning to make fabric beads for an ASG demo I am helping with next month and just trying to stay cool at 111 each day.
Well I am off to work on & turn in my state of Califiornia sales tax and machine embroider on a couple of over due flannel baby blankets.

Have a great day!!

Happy Stitching,

Auntie Pam

Ephesians 2:10"Each one should use whatever gift she has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms"

No comments:

Post a Comment