Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Birthday USA !!

On this Sunday, I come to wish you and ALL your family a BLESSED & SAFE -4th of July
- Independence Day Celebration. Having just come from a terrific Church service celebating our freedoms in Christ, as well as America, I am hereby committing, along with others across our nation, for the next 20 WEEKS, 140 Days - to PRAY DAILY for the Lord to Heal our Nation & for the upcoming election. Please join us !!

2 Chronicles 7:14 "IF my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."


Happy Stitching,

Auntie Pam

Ephesians 2:10

"Each one should use whatever gift she has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms"

No comments:

Post a Comment