Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Started Weight Watchers

(I wish only 120 lbs??)


Well, I took the plunge with my friends Tammy & Kathy & we joined Weight Watchers for at least the next 10 Tuesdays. Weight Watchers has started their Loose For Good campaign to raise $1 Million to feed the hungry at the same time I start my Loose For Good this time & to get back to my healthy weight I was in 1977 when I came home from Israel and started my office job.

Will keep you posted!



Happy Stitching,

Auntie Pam

Ephesians 2:10"Each one should use whatever gift she has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms"

She packed up her potential & all she had learned, grabbed a cute pair of shoes & headed out to change a few things."

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has No point."

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with this Pam!! I know a lot of people who have had great success with the Weight Watchers program. You can do it! :o)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete