Wednesday, June 30, 2010

July Vacation Starts

Well I have OFFICIALLY started my 4th of July Holiday! I work 9 hour days for the Navy in finance, so I get every other Friday off, mine is this Friday -2nd of July. Monday is a Holiday & I took tommorrow off. So FIVE long days off work. Ok, so I started to celebrate a little early.
Today's update - Well my "great niece" got the red ruffled daiper britches in Reno & they fit & go darling with her red shirt with the United States on it - so they are calling her Little Miss USA!! They are sooo cute at 14 months. Yes, it is OFFICIAL, as of yesterday, her Mom is 20 weeks pregnant with A BOY!! Her husband is thrilled, and so is she. Ok, so now that means I have to find & learn how to sew with interlocking knits & snaps!! Foreign territory to me.
Also I delivered the star quilt last night to the grandma & she was thrilled, Grandpa was there & he got to see it to.
Ok, well you all have a Super & Safe 4th of July !!! We are currently only 106 degrees at 8 PM in SUNNY So Calif, where we are still rocking & rolling from the earthquakes that are centered just 17 miles from here - they are only 3-5s in size!!

Happy Stitching,

Auntie Pam
Ephesians 2:10
"Each one should use whatever gift she has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms"

No comments:

Post a Comment